Water analyzers can be checking for contamination and water quality to help determine treatment optimization as well as analyzing water samples to verify health-based and aesthetic standards are being met. The automation of your water chemistry analysis will bring a previously unattainable level of sensitivity, speed and precision to your water analysis. All water analyzers are supplied with detailed method descriptions, including reagent make up, flow diagrams, and specific application notes.
Models Suitable for Water Analysis
Water Chemistry Analyzer Methods
- SEAL has an extensive library of over 100 methods for water chemistry analysis.
- USEPA, AOAC & ISO compatible methods available.
- USEPA methodologies for automated colorimetric analysis reference the Technicon AutoAnalyzer II (this model has been replaced by the AutoAnalyzer 3).
- Each method is multi-range, giving the ability to set up your desired range.
- Dialyzers are sometimes used to stop any color interference and/or dilution.
- Methods used with older AutoAnalyzer II and TrAAcs systems are completely transferable to current model AutoAnalyzers.
Typical Water Parameters
We have an extensive list of methods for water chemistry analysis. The list below is a partial list of the most common methods. Contact us for a complete list.
|Iron (total & free)
|Nitrogen, Total (Kjeldahl)
|Phosphorous, Total (Kjeldahl)