Our Samplers have always been the best, and now there are even more options!
SEAL gives you a range of Autosamplers for the complete automation of sample preparation, with options and features suitable for every lab even those with the most complex requirements, hundreds of samples and multiple matrices. Whichever model you select, the Autosampler will improve the precision and reproducibility of your data, completely automating and accelerating sample turnaround time. All SEAL Autosampler models are suitable for use with environmental, food, beverage, and pharmaceutical samples and can be used with a wide variety of laboratory instruments including segmented flow analyzers, continuous flow analyzers and IC as well as the SEAL AA3, QuAAtro and even the AAII AutoAnalyzer.
All SEAL Autosamplers Feature:
- Random access autosampler, accessing any cup at any time, enabling duplicate sampling and automatic repeats of off-scale or carry-over affected samples
- USB communication
- Different probes for all sample types, including acidic samples
- Separate calibration rack for standards and quality control (except Sampler 6)
- Probe depth software adjustable (except Sampler 6)
- Multiple options in sample cup sizes (except Sampler 6)
- Optional wash pump (except Sampler 6)
- Compatible with Dilutor 3 (except Sampler 6)
Autosampler Model Options
(full descriptions to the right)
- Sampler 6: 89 x 5 ml cups. Compact. Low Cost
- XY2 Autosampler: XYZ Autosampler. Up to 180 sample cups
- XY3 Autosampler: XYZ Autosampler. Up to 270 sample cups
- Autosampler 120: Up to 120 samples. Dual probe option.
- Autosampler 360: Up to 360 samples.
- Autosampler 540: Up to 540 samples. Dual & quad probe option.